SEEKINGBand to Join, Lead Guitar, Drums, Harp.
Looking for a guitarist to create a dirt blues band - bluesy jammy ORIGINALS, distorted slide, gritty spacious tunes; some tunes really slow or others faster, mainly minor keys.
- 1930's delta blues (Son Sims Four, Muddy Waters, Son House)
- late 60's British blues (Yardbirds, Cream, Led Zep)
- bluesy Hendrix (Red House, Hear My Train a Comin', Bleeding Heart, If 6 was 9)
- bluesy Gary Clark Jr. (When My Train Pulls in)
- The Cruel Sea (This is Not the Way Home, Too fast for Me)
Don't think: BB King, Buddy Guy etc
I am comparatively new to the bass - I can hold a good groove, bass walk, I know my music theory etc etc. but I don't have soloing chops.
In my last band, in a period of 16 months, I built it from nothing to a position of getting paid gigs playing only originals using only musicians I have never met.
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Mar 15 2016
- Active within 24 hours
- Level of commitment:
- Very Committed
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- 10 to 50
- Tend to practice:
- More than 3 times per week
- Available to gig:
- 4-5 nights a week
- Bass Guitar: